Jay Manuel Cosmetics – Case Study in Packaging Design and Manufacturing – New York City
At Earth Enterprise we are constantly seeking ways to expand and improve our services. Not only are we dedicated to providing you with industry leading GREEN Printing, but now our “Packaging Design and Manufacturing” capabilities are second to none. Read on for a little case study on how – beautiful packaging and printing go hand in hand:
Beauty doesn’t just happen. It is created…..
When a globally recognized makeup artist calls and requests packaging design and printing to introduce a major Cosmetic’s Launch, most printers would decline. When that makeup artist happened to have worked on America’s Next Top Model, many printers might feel intimidated. But then again, Jay Manuel Cosmetics didn’t call those printers. They reached out to Earth Enterprise. Here’s what happened:
- 3:00 pm on a Thursday – an inquiry was received for the design and manufacturing of packaging for a unique type of “invitation” – to introduce a new line of Cosmetics.
- A base concept sketch was shared by the client that evening, setting the clock and creative process in motion for the Earth Enterprise team.
- By 9:00 AM the following morning, Earth Enterprise delivered a working prototype of a custom box invitation…Did we mention “OVERNIGHT”?
- Within 6 business days of approval of prototype, Jay Manuel Cosmetics received the full order complete with black ribbon.
- This project involved solid coverage offset print, Die-cutting, screen printing, lamination custom acrylic manufacturing, and assembly.
Result: Another happy happy client!
Earth Enterprise is focused on, and is rapidly building, a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacturing of packaging. Prestige beauty is a multi-billion-dollar industry and almost all of the top companies have set forth plans for sustainable development including materials usage, manufacturing standards, ingredients, and corporate social responsibility. This is a perfect match for Earth Enterprise who has been at the forefront of “Green Printing” and sustainability for over 20 years.
Beauty doesn’t just happen. It is created…..And here at Earth Enterprise, we believe being GREEN is BEAUTIFUL!